From: anorexicsumo <anorexicsumo@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-amd64@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-amd64] Re: icedtea6 and seamonkey
Date: Wed, 17 Dec 2008 20:31:15
1 On Wed, Dec 17, 2008 at 2:48 PM, Beso <givemesugarr@×××××.com> wrote:
2 > 2008/12/17 anorexicsumo <anorexicsumo@×××××.com>:
3 > well, if you've ever got icedtea installed you should also have
4 > compiled gcc with
5 > gcj. if you haven't done it then i think you've had a big pain in the
6 > a** having it
7 > to work.
8
9 It was on a different machine then I'm currently working on. It was
10 kind of a pain to set it up then and I didn't want to replicate the
11 process if I can avoid it. Like you said earlier, it's rather time
12 consuming. This binary should cut out most of that time I hope.
13
14 But yes, to get it working previously I did have gcc built with gcj.