From: Tom <uebershark@××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-amd64@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-amd64] "Superblock last mount time is in the future. FIXED" but it isn't...
Date: Wed, 04 Feb 2009 20:32:12
1 I only ever see that message when my system goes out to lunch an I have
2 to hit the big switch to reset it.
3 I get it once, then fschk does its magic, and all is good.
4
5 I also once built my kernel without rtc support by mistake, and I then
6 also got that message + a message complaining it couldn't set the
7 hardware clock during startup/shutdown.
8
9 I also dualboot, so my bios is set to localtime.
10 I'd check in your bios if time is set correctly, then boot up with a
11 live cd, and with your volumes unmounted run fschk on them.
12
13 Tom