From: Jason Booth <jbooth@××××××××××××××××.net>
To: gentoo-amd64@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-amd64] newcomer:
Date: Sun, 08 Oct 2006 08:30:31
1 On Sunday 08 October 2006 02:03, benedikt wrote:
2 > Am Sonntag, den 08.10.2006, 02:02 -0600 schrieb Jason Booth:
3 > > hello,
4 > > cheers,
5 > > and...
6 >
7 > hello,
8 > cheers,
9 > and...
10 > and grez from germany
11 thank you, bot or not...
12 And I must apologize in advance: I run my mailserver off of a sometimes shaky
13 satellite connection. I won't change this, until I have a colo, as my users,
14 especially myself, will not be subjected to mail stored on a non-encrypted
15 partition with strangers having access. That being said, sometimes I answer
16 things that were answered an hour ago and look like a total fool. I'm a total
17 fool for sure, but this is due to mailserver issues. Please have a little
18 patience for this.... thanks,
19 Jason
22 I'll find my signature on that box in the corner later...
23 it's jbooth and my gpg public is:
24 http://lazybird.hyperintelligent.net/~jbooth/jbooth_key.asc
25 --
26 gentoo-amd64@g.o mailing list