From: benedikt <mailing@×××××××××.de>
To: gentoo-amd64@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-amd64] newcomer:
Date: Sun, 08 Oct 2006 08:36:51
1 for me everything is ok, have a fine day ;)
2 Am Sonntag, den 08.10.2006, 02:29 -0600 schrieb Jason Booth:
3 >
4 > And I must apologize in advance: I run my mailserver off of a
5 > sometimes shaky
6 > satellite connection. I won't change this, until I have a colo, as my
7 > users,
8 > especially myself, will not be subjected to mail stored on a
9 > non-encrypted
10 > partition with strangers having access. That being said, sometimes I
11 > answer
12 > things that were answered an hour ago and look like a total fool. I'm
13 > a total
14 > fool for sure, but this is due to mailserver issues. Please have a
15 > little
16 > patience for this.... thanks,
19 gentoo-amd64@g.o mailing list