From: Haitao Zhang <pandaswarm@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-amd64@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-amd64] vmware installation problem
Date: Tue, 08 Sep 2009 09:31:07
1 On Tue, Sep 8, 2009 at 5:16 PM, Paul Stear<gentoo@××××××××××××.com> wrote:
2 > Hello all,
3 > I have downloaded vmware and placed it in distfiles. When I run emerge it gets
4 > to the point of displaying the licence details which I need to agree, so I
5 > scroll down to the bottom and (end) comes up, and then I am stuck. I have
6 > tried all sorts to get past this point and I am sure the answer is simple.
7 > Can anyone please enlighten me on how to proceed (no rude comments please
8 > <grin>)
9 > Paul
10 > --
11 > This message has been sent using kmail with gentoo linux
14 Paul, you can press "Q" to quit from those license details.
15 once you back to console, simply input "yes" to agree it.
18 Haitao