From: Paul Stear <gentoo@××××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-amd64@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-amd64] vmware installation problem
Date: Tue, 08 Sep 2009 09:37:59
1 On Tuesday 08 Sep 2009 10:30:45 Haitao Zhang wrote:
2 > On Tue, Sep 8, 2009 at 5:16 PM, Paul Stear<gentoo@××××××××××××.com> wrote:
3 > > Hello all,
4 > > I have downloaded vmware and placed it in distfiles. When I run emerge
5 > > it gets to the point of displaying the licence details which I need to
6 > > agree, so I scroll down to the bottom and (end) comes up, and then I am
7 > > stuck. I have tried all sorts to get past this point and I am sure the
8 > > answer is simple. Can anyone please enlighten me on how to proceed (no
9 > > rude comments please <grin>)
10 > > Paul
11 > > --
12 > > This message has been sent using kmail with gentoo linux
13 >
14 > Paul, you can press "Q" to quit from those license details.
15 > once you back to console, simply input "yes" to agree it.
18 > Haitao
19 >
20 Thanks, I knew it would be something simple.
21 Paul
22 --
23 This message has been sent using kmail with gentoo linux