From: Simon Stelling <blubb@g.o>
To: gentoo-amd64@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-amd64] DHCP and Portage
Date: Wed, 15 Feb 2006 21:13:14
1 Ryan Rice wrote:
2 > I'm having trouble getting my network connection configured. It's a Broadcom
3 > BCM5704C . I can 'ifconfig eth0' and have the port information come back, but
4 > it won't DHCP what so ever. Any ideas?
5 >
6 > Also, Is it possible to install Portage via CDROM rather than over the net?
7
8 What about if you just google up the question instead of giving us nearly zero
9 info and expecting to throw the answer at you? Really, it shouldn't be all that
10 hard.
13 Simon Stelling
14 Gentoo/AMD64 Operational Co-Lead
15 blubb@g.o