From: Marco Matthies <marco-ml@×××.net>
To: gentoo-amd64@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-amd64] Re: Re: Mobo recommendations
Date: Wed, 26 Oct 2005 22:08:12
1 Duncan wrote:
2 > Very good! =8^) I'll have to check them out again, next time I upgrade
3 > (altho that could be some time yet, it's been two years and I had hoped
4 > that with memory upgrades and now dual core, I could extend my upgrade
5 > cycle to five years... something that seems quite reasonable, with the
6 > upgrade pressure lessening, post 1GHz and given I've already a dual CPU
7 > and can go dual-core so support 2x2=quad cores and upto 16G memory, on
8 > this board).
9
10 That's going to be a nice system you have there once it's finished :)
11 BTW, thanks for the tip about the Radeon cards and open-source drivers,
12 i am using a fanless radeon 9250 at the moment and am very pleased with it!
13
14 Marco
15 --
16 gentoo-amd64@g.o mailing list