From: Mark Haney <mhaney@××××××××××××.org>
To: gentoo-amd64@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-amd64] Re: cmake error on libkdepim compile
Date: Thu, 22 Jan 2009 12:48:55
1 Duncan wrote:
2 > "Mark Haney" <mhaney@××××××××××××.org> posted
3 > 49778641.7020301@××××××××××××.org, excerpted below, on Wed, 21 Jan 2009
4 > 15:32:01 -0500:
5 >
6 >> I wanted to see if anyone else has had this problem before I do a bug
7 >> report. For the last two version of kdepim (4.1.3 and now 4.1.4 I've
8 >> had the same cmake problem:
9 >>
10 >>> terminate called after throwing an instance of 'std::out_of_range'
11 >>> what(): basic_string::erase
12 >>> /var/tmp/portage/kde-base/libkdepim-4.1.4/temp/environment: line 957:
13 >>> 25917 Aborted
14 >
15 >> Is anyone else seeing this?
16 >
17 > You said kdepim so I did a quick pretend-merge... and it wanted to
18 > unmerge the split kde3 version in ordered to merge the monolithic!
19 >
20 > Then I realized you meant /libkdepim/...
21
22 Doh. Sorry about that, my fingers are sometimes faster than my brain.
26 > =:^)
27 >
28 > I haven't synced in a week or so (it's on todays todo list) and haven't
29 > tried the 4.1.4 version yet, but I have 4.1.3 merged, and don't recall
30 > anything like that occurring when I did so.
31 >
32 > A quick check of my /etc/portage/patches and /etc/portage/env dirs... no,
33 > nothing in either dir for the package, so if there was an issue, it was
34 > solved by trying again later after other packages had merged.
35 >
36 > I'll try to remember to repost after today's sync and updates, with the
37 > results for 4.1.4.
40 I can't for the life of me figure out what's causing that.
44 Frustra laborant quotquot se calculationibus fatigant pro inventione
45 quadraturae circuli
46
47 Mark Haney
48 Sr. Systems Administrator
49 ERC Broadband
50 (828) 350-2415
51
52 Call (866) ERC-7110 for after hours support