From: Duncan <1i5t5.duncan@×××.net>
To: gentoo-amd64@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-amd64] Re: cmake error on libkdepim compile
Date: Thu, 22 Jan 2009 06:41:30
1 "Mark Haney" <mhaney@××××××××××××.org> posted
2 49778641.7020301@××××××××××××.org, excerpted below, on Wed, 21 Jan 2009
3 15:32:01 -0500:
4
5 > I wanted to see if anyone else has had this problem before I do a bug
6 > report. For the last two version of kdepim (4.1.3 and now 4.1.4 I've
7 > had the same cmake problem:
8 >
9 >> terminate called after throwing an instance of 'std::out_of_range'
10 >> what(): basic_string::erase
11 >> /var/tmp/portage/kde-base/libkdepim-4.1.4/temp/environment: line 957:
12 >> 25917 Aborted
13
14 > Is anyone else seeing this?
15
16 You said kdepim so I did a quick pretend-merge... and it wanted to
17 unmerge the split kde3 version in ordered to merge the monolithic!
18
19 Then I realized you meant /libkdepim/...
20
21 =:^)
22
23 I haven't synced in a week or so (it's on todays todo list) and haven't
24 tried the 4.1.4 version yet, but I have 4.1.3 merged, and don't recall
25 anything like that occurring when I did so.
26
27 A quick check of my /etc/portage/patches and /etc/portage/env dirs... no,
28 nothing in either dir for the package, so if there was an issue, it was
29 solved by trying again later after other packages had merged.
30
31 I'll try to remember to repost after today's sync and updates, with the
32 results for 4.1.4.
37 and if you use the program, he is your master." Richard Stallman