From: Stefan Wimmer <swimmer@××××××.nl>
To: gentoo-amd64@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-amd64] Re: WTF did I do?
Date: Sat, 10 Mar 2007 14:02:00
1 * Mark Haney <mhaney@××××××××××××.org> [2007-03-09 14:37] :
2 > Okay an update on this. I just double-checked my symlink and the 2007.0
3 > profile is no longer there. I will have to assume that the portage
4 > update removed that symlink?
5 >
6 > Because I can tell you, I've been running updates nearly every day using
7 > that profile for two weeks now. So I know I'm not crazy.
8
9 Mark, I had precisely the same problem yesterday :)
10
11 Talking to the devs on #gentoo-amd64 convinced me to switch profile with
12 'eselect profile' and go on ...
13
14 You're not crazy ;-)
15
16 Greetz
17 Stefan
18
19 PS: The switch back to an older profile caused no problems so far ...
22 gentoo-amd64@g.o mailing list