From: Mark Haney <mhaney@××××××××××××.org>
To: gentoo-amd64@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-amd64] Re: WTF did I do?
Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2007 12:24:24
1 Stefan Wimmer wrote:
2 > * Mark Haney <mhaney@××××××××××××.org> [2007-03-09 14:37] :
3 >> Okay an update on this. I just double-checked my symlink and the 2007.0
4 >> profile is no longer there. I will have to assume that the portage
5 >> update removed that symlink?
6 >>
7 >> Because I can tell you, I've been running updates nearly every day using
8 >> that profile for two weeks now. So I know I'm not crazy.
9 >
10 > Mark, I had precisely the same problem yesterday :)
11 >
12 > Talking to the devs on #gentoo-amd64 convinced me to switch profile with
13 > 'eselect profile' and go on ...
14 >
15 > You're not crazy ;-)
16 >
17 > Greetz
18 > Stefan
19 >
20 > PS: The switch back to an older profile caused no problems so far ...
23 Well I gotta say I'm glad to hear it. Now if I can just convince the
24 voices in my head, then I"m all set.
28 Ita erat quando hic adveni.
29
30 Mark Haney