From: "Sebastian Beßler" <sebastian@××××××××××××.de>
To: gentoo-amd64@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-amd64] Re: Heads-up: KDEers: Particularly kde3-ers,
Date: Fri, 28 Aug 2009 19:58:01
1 Jesús Guerrero schrieb:
2
3 > Ignore please, I found it myself. And it, indeed, solved my problem,
4 > thanks a lot for the inspiration, this has been bothering me for
5 > some time.
6
7 Just in case anyone is still trying to disable RandR 1.2 support in
8 catalyst driver ( and for me as a backup :-D ), the following command
9 worked for me:
10
11 # aticonfig --set-pcs-str="DDX,EnableRandR12,FALSE"
12
13 The command can be verified by looking at the amdpcsdb file:
14
15 # grep RandR /etc/ati/amdpcsdb
16 EnableRandR12=SFALSE
17
18 Make sure X isn't running when issuing this command as the amdpcsdb file
19 gets rewritten when X stops.
20
21 Greetings
22