From: Mark Haney <mhaney@××××××××××××.org>
To: gentoo-amd64@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-amd64] k3b and FLAC images
Date: Tue, 29 Apr 2008 17:58:16
1 Chris Brennan wrote:
2 > But was FLAC used when you built k3b? try this to check
5 > emerge -vpuDN k3b
6 >
7 > this should double check all your USE flags and redisplay all of k3b's
8 > deps.
9
10 Yeah I should have made that a little clearer, I did compile k3b with
11 the flac USE flag. Here's what k3b has enabled:
12
13 app-cdr/k3b-1.0.4 USE="alsa arts dvdr dvdread encode flac mp3 sndfile
14 vorbis
15
16 I should be able to burn those flac files right? It could be the CUE
17 files aren't right, but I'm not sure how I would verify that.
21 Libenter homines id quod volunt credunt -- Caius Julius Caesar
24 Mark Haney
25 Sr. Systems Administrator
26 ERC Broadband
27 (828) 350-2415
28
29 Call (866) ERC-7110 for after hours support
30 --
31 gentoo-amd64@l.g.o mailing list