From: Richard Freeman <rich0@g.o>
To: gentoo-amd64@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-amd64] k3b and FLAC images
Date: Tue, 29 Apr 2008 18:08:14
1 Mark Haney wrote:
2 >
3 > I should be able to burn those flac files right? It could be the CUE
4 > files aren't right, but I'm not sure how I would verify that.
8 Perhaps I'm just demonstrating ignorance here, but flac isn't an image
9 format - it is a sound recording format. If you wanted to burn a flac
10 to a CD you'd need to create an audio CD and turn the flac file into a
11 track. I don't know that you could do anything with a cue file.
12
13 If you're trying to burn the image using the burn-image menu option I
14 don't think that would work.
15
16 However, I've never attempted to burn flac files using k3b, so maybe it
17 is supposed to just automagically work.
18 --
19 gentoo-amd64@l.g.o mailing list