From: Hung Dang <hungptit@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-amd64@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-amd64] USB auto mounting
Date: Wed, 18 Nov 2009 02:52:59
1 Are you in usb and plugdev group?
2 If your are not then add your user to these groups then check if you can
3 mount USB automatically or not.
4
5 Hung
6
7 sean wrote:
8 > Using Windowmaker with Thunar as a file manager, with the volume manager
9 > in place and that plugin is enabled.
10 >
11 > For some reason Thunar is now not seeing any USB device when plugged
12 > in. I am not sure when this stopped working.
13 >
14 > My USB devices of keyboard, trackball, and webcam are working fine.
15 > If I "lsusb" I can see the flash drive listed when inserted.
16 >
17 > I have tried re-emerging various items hoping that it would bring it
18 > back to life. Obviously no luck since I am posting.
19 >
20 > Would anyone have any ideas on a possible cause and cure?
21 >
22 > Thanks in advanced,
23 > Sean