From: Volker Armin Hemmann <volkerarmin@××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-amd64@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-amd64] Heads-up: KDEers: Particularly kde3-ers,
Date: Sun, 23 Aug 2009 19:09:09
1 On Sonntag 23 August 2009, Mark Knecht wrote:
2 > On Sun, Aug 23, 2009 at 11:42 AM, Volker Armin
3 >
4 > Hemmann<volkerarmin@××××××××××.com> wrote:
5 > > On Sonntag 23 August 2009, Mark Knecht wrote:
6 > >> On Sun, Aug 23, 2009 at 10:04 AM, Volker Armin
7 > >> Hemmann<volkerarmin@××××××××××.com> wrote:
8 > >> <SNIP>
9 > >>
10 > >> > Reading your emails takes more time than installing kde.
11 > >>
12 > >> <SNIP>
13 > >> bullshit.
14 > >>
15 > >> (I hate using profanity on a list like this but it seems to be the way
16 > >> Volker thinks so be it.)
17 > >>
18 > >> - Mark
19 > >
20 > > you are free to disagree.
21 >
22 > I had to. I read his post in about 10 minutes. I don't know of anyone
23 > installing kde in that amount of time.
24 >
25 > But what I most disagree with is both your vile use of language as
26 > well as the tone you *consistently* use here in this public forum. It
27 > seems you cannot resist the opportunity to pound your views into
28 > others and apparently can only do it with a large hammer as opposed
29 > simply bringing people around to your views based on the strength of
30 > your arguments.
31 >
32 > Personally I think you don't add value here - I am sure no one does
33 > responding the way you did to Duncan. My view is you own Duncan and
34 > the list in general an apology. You are of course free to disagree. It
35 > seems to be your nature - disagreeable.
36 >
37 > Cheers,
38 > Mark
39
40 and I disagree again.
41
42 What was wrong with this mail?
43 http://marc.info/?l=gentoo-amd64&m=124898073532184&w=2
44
45 please also read the rest of the thread. Who wrote how much and who stayed on
46 topic.
47
48 before that I find three other threads where I at least tried to help. And I
49 was neither harsh nor did I use profanity. Instead I tried to keep it short
50 and on topic.
51
52 I also have to add that I can't remember you ever posting something else than
53 cries for help.