From: Florian Philipp <lists@××××××××××××××××××.net>
To: gentoo-amd64@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-amd64] Heads-up: KDEers: Particularly kde3-ers,
Date: Sun, 23 Aug 2009 20:35:39
1 Volker Armin Hemmann schrieb:
2 > On Sonntag 23 August 2009, Mark Knecht wrote:
3 >> On Sun, Aug 23, 2009 at 11:42 AM, Volker Armin
4 >>
5 >> Hemmann<volkerarmin@××××××××××.com> wrote:
6 >>> On Sonntag 23 August 2009, Mark Knecht wrote:
7 >>>> On Sun, Aug 23, 2009 at 10:04 AM, Volker Armin
8 >>>> Hemmann<volkerarmin@××××××××××.com> wrote:
9 >>>> <SNIP>
10 >>>>
11 >>>>> Reading your emails takes more time than installing kde.
12 >>>> <SNIP>
13 >>>> bullshit.
14 >>>>
15 >>>> (I hate using profanity on a list like this but it seems to be the way
16 >>>> Volker thinks so be it.)
17 >>>>
18 >>>> - Mark
19 >>> you are free to disagree.
20 >> I had to. I read his post in about 10 minutes. I don't know of anyone
21 >> installing kde in that amount of time.
22 >>
23 >> But what I most disagree with is both your vile use of language as
24 >> well as the tone you *consistently* use here in this public forum. It
25 >> seems you cannot resist the opportunity to pound your views into
26 >> others and apparently can only do it with a large hammer as opposed
27 >> simply bringing people around to your views based on the strength of
28 >> your arguments.
29 >>
30 >> Personally I think you don't add value here - I am sure no one does
31 >> responding the way you did to Duncan. My view is you own Duncan and
32 >> the list in general an apology. You are of course free to disagree. It
33 >> seems to be your nature - disagreeable.
34 >>
35 >> Cheers,
36 >> Mark
37 >
38 > and I disagree again.
39 >
40 > What was wrong with this mail?
41 > http://marc.info/?l=gentoo-amd64&m=124898073532184&w=2
42 >
43 > please also read the rest of the thread. Who wrote how much and who stayed on
44 > topic.
45 >
46 > before that I find three other threads where I at least tried to help. And I
47 > was neither harsh nor did I use profanity. Instead I tried to keep it short
48 > and on topic.
49 >
50 > I also have to add that I can't remember you ever posting something else than
51 > cries for help.
54 Err ... guys, stop it! This isn't your occasional flamewar. If you
55 didn't notice it, your posts have been personally insulting (or very
56 close to) from the very beginning of this thread.
57
58 I don't like to act like your local police man but I'd really recommend
59 you to read the Gentoo Code of Conduct:
60 http://www.gentoo.org/proj/en/council/coc.xml
61
62 Participating in this community is a privilege, not a right. So please,
63 shut up and do something productive, like stealing candy from a baby or
64 something ...