From: Mark Knecht <markknecht@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-amd64@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-amd64] Heads-up: KDEers: Particularly kde3-ers,
Date: Mon, 24 Aug 2009 00:41:45
1 On Sun, Aug 23, 2009 at 1:35 PM, Florian
2 Philipp<lists@f_philipp.fastmail.net> wrote:
3 <SNIP>
4 > Err ... guys, stop it! This isn't your occasional flamewar. If you
5 > didn't notice it, your posts have been personally insulting (or very
6 > close to) from the very beginning of this thread.
7 >
8 > I don't like to act like your local police man but I'd really recommend
9 > you to read the Gentoo Code of Conduct:
10 > http://www.gentoo.org/proj/en/council/coc.xml
11 >
12 > Participating in this community is a privilege, not a right. So please,
13 > shut up and do something productive, like stealing candy from a baby or
14 > something ...
18 I agree. It's out of line and I apologize to the list for allowing my
19 feeling about this individual and my view of his long standing conduct
20 on this list to be displayed in that manner. I should have kept them
21 private as I usually do.
22
23 With best regards,
24 Mark