From: Duncan <1i5t5.duncan@×××.net>
To: gentoo-amd64@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-amd64] Re: gcc 4.1.1
Date: Sun, 04 Jun 2006 04:05:02
1 "Jared Lindsay" <cinder.sub@×××××.com> posted
2 e16d914c0606031618v2f2e67far496f1c57ecfeb4d5@××××××××××.com, excerpted
3 below, on Sat, 03 Jun 2006 16:18:43 -0700:
4
5 > Everything works fine here, after a complete world rebuild, except for
6 > hotkeys. I'm actually thinking this is a bug with xorg, though, as
7 > some functionality went away from it after the xorg7 upgrade. I'm
8 > hoping that xorg7.1 (that just got unmasked) might fix this, but I
9 > have to wait for nVidia to release new drivers.
10
11 Hotkeys? Xorg?
12
13 The xorg zoom hotkeys went away for me, with xorg 7.1 (7.0 they still
14 worked, but that might have been on an older compiler). I'm using the
15 xorg native ati/radeon driver.
16
17 If that's what "hotkeys" you mean, I'm seriously interested, as it means
18 we have the same bug but with different video drivers and different xorg
19 versions. If you mean other hotkeys, don't know, except that khotkeys
20 continues to work just fine, here (tho I haven't restarted KDE yet, since
21 upgrading to 3.5.3 earlier 2day... if they quit working, it'll be a quick
22 trip back to 3.5.2 for me!).
29 and if you use the program, he is your master." Richard Stallman
32 gentoo-amd64@g.o mailing list