From: Jared Lindsay <cinder.sub@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-amd64@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-amd64] gcc 4.1.1
Date: Sat, 03 Jun 2006 23:20:59
1 Everything works fine here, after a complete world rebuild, except for
2 hotkeys. I'm actually thinking this is a bug with xorg, though, as
3 some functionality went away from it after the xorg7 upgrade. I'm
4 hoping that xorg7.1 (that just got unmasked) might fix this, but I
5 have to wait for nVidia to release new drivers.
6