From: Andrei Slavoiu <ansla80@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-amd64@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-amd64] Jahshaka
Date: Tue, 15 Aug 2006 15:05:53
1 --- Peter Davoust <worldgnat@×××××.com> wrote:
2
3 > Two questions: will that compile jahshaka in
4 > english?
5 No, portage will respect your LINGUAS settings as
6 usual. And besides, when you need to compile it with
7 LC_ALL=C so that you can post the error message here
8 you allready know it will fail to compile :)
9
10 > and second, why is
11 > every post I send followed by an error from
12 > FETCHMAIN-DAEMON@××××××××××××××××××××.com?
13 That will be because the email address of somebody on
14 this list is no longer valid... I guess.
15
17 Do You Yahoo!?
18 Tired of spam? Yahoo! Mail has the best spam protection around
19 http://mail.yahoo.com
20 --
21 gentoo-amd64@g.o mailing list