From: Peter Davoust <worldgnat@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-amd64@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-amd64] Jahshaka
Date: Tue, 15 Aug 2006 14:26:05
1 Two questions: will that compile jahshaka in english? and second, why is
2 every post I send followed by an error from
3 FETCHMAIN-DAEMON@××××××××××××××××××××.com?
4
5 -Peter
6
7 On 8/15/06, Andrei Slavoiu <ansla80@×××××.com> wrote:
8 >
9 > --- Andrei Slavoiu <ansla80@×××××.com> wrote:
10 > > Also, it helps if you place LC_ALL=C before the
11 > > command so that the error messages are in english.
12 > > (Ex. `LC_ALL=C emerge jahshaka`)
13 > I just realized my choice of words was not the best.
14 > What I meant with the above is that it would help us,
15 > the english speakers on this list if you post error
16 > messages generated by commands prefixed with LC_ALL=C,
17 > not that it would help you in any way...
18 > Feel free to use any locale that you are comfortable
19 > with, but try to avoid posting localized error
20 > messages ;)
21 >
23 > Do You Yahoo!?
24 > Tired of spam? Yahoo! Mail has the best spam protection around
25 > http://mail.yahoo.com
26 > --
27 > gentoo-amd64@g.o mailing list