From: Andrei Slavoiu <ansla80@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-amd64@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-amd64] Jahshaka
Date: Tue, 15 Aug 2006 14:21:14
1 --- Andrei Slavoiu <ansla80@×××××.com> wrote:
2 > Also, it helps if you place LC_ALL=C before the
3 > command so that the error messages are in english.
4 > (Ex. `LC_ALL=C emerge jahshaka`)
5 I just realized my choice of words was not the best.
6 What I meant with the above is that it would help us,
7 the english speakers on this list if you post error
8 messages generated by commands prefixed with LC_ALL=C,
9 not that it would help you in any way...
10 Feel free to use any locale that you are comfortable
11 with, but try to avoid posting localized error
12 messages ;)
13
15 Do You Yahoo!?
16 Tired of spam? Yahoo! Mail has the best spam protection around
17 http://mail.yahoo.com
18 --
19 gentoo-amd64@g.o mailing list