From: Mark Haney <mhaney@××××××××××××.org>
To: gentoo-amd64@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-amd64] Re: FF 3.5
Date: Wed, 01 Jul 2009 19:07:07
1 Bob Sanders wrote:
5 > No, it's not just arch masked. It's masked in package.mask. So
6 > simply using a keyword unmask won't work.
7 >
8 > And you're portage does have it. Give this a try -
9 >
10 > ACCEPT_KEYWORDS="~amd64" emerge -av =mozilla-firefox-3.5
13 > But it's not going to let you install it without you doing
14 > some work to unmask the package.
15 >
16 > bob
17
18 I stand corrected. My apologies. My brain just isn't working, I'm due
19 for surgery to remove a large bone fragment from my foot, so all the
20 vicodin I'm taking must be shorting it out.
24 Interdum feror cupidine partium magnarum Europae vincendarum
25
26 Mark Haney
27 Sr. Systems Administrator
28 ERC Broadband