From: Duncan <1i5t5.duncan@×××.net>
To: gentoo-amd64@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-amd64] Re: FF 3.5
Date: Wed, 01 Jul 2009 19:56:41
1 "Mark Haney" <mhaney@××××××××××××.org> posted
2 4A4BB3D9.8070606@××××××××××××.org, excerpted below, on Wed, 01 Jul 2009
3 15:07:05 -0400:
4
5 > I stand corrected. My apologies. My brain just isn't working, I'm due
6 > for surgery to remove a large bone fragment from my foot, so all the
7 > vicodin I'm taking must be shorting it out.
8
9 LOL. I read the brain isn't working part, then started with the surgery
10 to remove a large bone fragment... and you can guess how /my/ brain
11 filled in the rest... "from my foot" is NOT what I expected!
12
13 So now thanks to you I've an image of someone walking around with a brain
14 (with a large bone fragement in it) on/in their foot!
15
16 OTOH, I should be asleep right now. I'm tired enough such imagery comes
17 /way/ too easily!
22 and if you use the program, he is your master." Richard Stallman