From: Celso Soccol <celso12345@×××××××××.br>
To: gentoo-amd64@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-amd64] Ethereal and KDE
Date: Thu, 13 Oct 2005 19:09:16
1 I have the same laptop, I cant make the 3D acceleration and the sound to work? What drivers did you use? Can you send me a copy of your xorg.conf?
2 The ethereal works fine for me under KDE until I try to capture the traffic. Then it crashes.
5 Mark Haney <mhaney@××××××××××××.org> escreveu:
6 I'm having a heck of a time getting the Ethereal ebuild to work under
7 KDE. What USE options do I need enabled to have it work on my system?
8 It's a Compaq R4000 Athlon64 laptop. So far, everything else works
9 great. This has been the only real issue I've had. I'm not a linux
10 newbie, but I am relatively new to gentoo so please be gentle. If
11 Ethereal doesn't work well in KDE, are there KDE protocol analyzers that
12 work with Ethereal capture files?
16 Interdum feror cupidine partium magnarum Europae vincendarum
17
18 Mark Haney
19 Systems Administrator
20 ERC Broadband
21 (828) 350-2415
24 gentoo-amd64@g.o mailing list
29 Promoção Yahoo! Acesso Grátis: a cada hora navegada você acumula cupons e concorre a mais de 500 prêmios! Participe!