From: Maik <maik@××××××××××××××.org>
To: gentoo-amd64@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-amd64] rosegarden
Date: Tue, 31 Jan 2006 16:13:07
1 Hi!
2
3 > So, my question is Rosegarden in gentoo-2005.1
4 >
5 > does the ebuild for gentoo-2005.1 crash for somebody else ??
6 >
7 > it asks me once for kdemultimedia-3.4 - or for kdemultimedia-art (it
8 > depends which one I have in my system..) - of course they are in
9 > collision, so I cant have both ;)
10 >
11 > It is not so important for me now, however I just wanted to ask you
12 > before sending bugreport
13
14 Works well here with alsa & jack. First I had crashes when using it with
15 alsa compiled in. Looking at the faq using alsa & jack is the better
16 solution when using rosegarden.
19 Maik <maik@××××××××××××××.org>
22 gentoo-amd64@g.o mailing list