From: Piotr Pruszczak <p.pruszczak@××××××××.pl>
To: gentoo-amd64@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-amd64] rosegarden
Date: Fri, 03 Feb 2006 14:29:15
1 Maik napisa³(a):
2 > Hi!
5 >>So, my question is Rosegarden in gentoo-2005.1
6 >>
7 >>does the ebuild for gentoo-2005.1 crash for somebody else ??
8 >>
9 >>it asks me once for kdemultimedia-3.4 - or for kdemultimedia-art (it
10 >>depends which one I have in my system..) - of course they are in
11 >>collision, so I cant have both ;)
12 >>
13 >>It is not so important for me now, however I just wanted to ask you
14 >>before sending bugreport
17 > Works well here with alsa & jack. First I had crashes when using it with
18 > alsa compiled in. Looking at the faq using alsa & jack is the better
19 > solution when using rosegarden.
20
21 But I use Jack && alsa .... but rosegarden crashes on install - maybe I
22 should remove "arts" from my make.conf ??
23
24 best regards,
25
26 Piotr