From: Beso <givemesugarr@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-amd64@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-amd64] java plugin amd64
Date: Thu, 06 Nov 2008 19:55:42
1 2008/11/6 Mark Haney <mhaney@××××××××××××.org>:
2 > I've had a devil of a time figuring out how to get a javaplugin working
3 > under the 64-bit version of Firefox. The docs on the Gentoo site aren't
4 > real explicit for 64-bit versions. Can someone point me to one or give me a
5 > heads up on how to make it work.
6 >
7 > Because, I mean, I really need my streaming video of Mike and Mike in the
8 > morning. :)
11 java nsplugin 64bit -> icedtea6 from java-overlay. you still need to
12 have the original jdk since the gcj cannot build it now. see flameeyes
13 webblog for info on how icedtea still fails.
14 as for flash there isn't still any real good firefox plugin. gnash
15 doesn't play a thing.
18 dott. ing. beso