From: Peter Davoust <worldgnat@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-amd64@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-amd64] Can I run a complete desktop remotely?
Date: Sun, 27 May 2007 15:58:45
1 Ok, well what I would do, don't know if this is what you're looking
2 for, I would edit /home/user/.autostart (.xinitrc?), or what have you,
3 and just add the command to start vnc. That way it would always be
4 running and no one would have to start anything. I'm not sure which
5 file it is, I don't know if .xinitrc is run by X server or if you can
6 throw some commands in there as well. Someone else can probably tell
7 you what it is better than I can.
8
9 -Peter
10