From: Mark Haney <mhaney@××××××××××××.org>
To: gentoo-amd64@l.g.o
Subject: RE: [gentoo-amd64] .m3u?
Date: Wed, 16 May 2007 20:29:14
1 Yeah I'm aware of that. I probably should have asked about a .daa file instead. But I figured it out.
4 -----Original Message-----
5 From: Olivier Crête [mailto:tester@g.o]
6 Sent: Wednesday, May 16, 2007 2:33 PM
7 To: gentoo-amd64@l.g.o
8 Subject: Re: [gentoo-amd64] .m3u?
9
10 On Wed, 2007-16-05 at 14:25 -0400, Mark Haney wrote:
11 > Okay, I have a Winamp .m3u file that I want to convert to mp3. I read a
12 > posting on k3b's mailing archive that says I can drag'n'drop the .m3u
13 > file to an Audio CD and it would do all the work to convert it.
14 > However, I get an 'unsupported format' error. Since I've never tried to
15 > do this before, what do I need to do to either get the MP3s or burn to
16 > audio CD?
17
18 An m3u inst a music file.. its just a text file that contains a list of
19 mp3s.
22 Olivier Crête
23 tester@g.o
24 Gentoo Developer