From: "Olivier Crête" <tester@g.o>
To: gentoo-amd64@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-amd64] .m3u?
Date: Wed, 16 May 2007 18:36:01
1 On Wed, 2007-16-05 at 14:25 -0400, Mark Haney wrote:
2 > Okay, I have a Winamp .m3u file that I want to convert to mp3. I read a
3 > posting on k3b's mailing archive that says I can drag'n'drop the .m3u
4 > file to an Audio CD and it would do all the work to convert it.
5 > However, I get an 'unsupported format' error. Since I've never tried to
6 > do this before, what do I need to do to either get the MP3s or burn to
7 > audio CD?
8
9 An m3u inst a music file.. its just a text file that contains a list of
10 mp3s.
13 Olivier Crête
14 tester@g.o
15 Gentoo Developer