From: "Ângelo Miguel Arrifano" <miknix@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-amd64@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-amd64] Turion64 X2 k8temp temperatures.
Date: Tue, 27 Nov 2007 13:50:22
1 Hello all,
2
3 I could fix the THRM zone on my DSDT. I'm now able to read CPU temperature through ACPI.
4
5 Looking at reported ACPI temperature (IDLE):
6 $ cat /proc/acpi/thermal_zone/THRM/temperature
7 temperature: 27 C
8
9 Now looking at core temperatures (IDLE):
10 $ cat /sys/class/hwmon/hwmon0/device/temp1_input
11 26000
12
13 $ cat /sys/class/hwmon/hwmon0/device/temp3_input
14 36000
15
16 Herem the k8 temp1 is always very close to the ACPI temperature even while CPU is at full load.
19 Greetings,
20 --
21 Angelo Arrifano AKA MiKNiX
22 CSE Student at UBI, Portugal
23 Gentoo Linux AMD64 Arch Tester
24 miknix@×××××.com
25 http://miknix.homelinux.com
26 PGP Pubkey online
27
28 - -
29 Renning's Maxim:
30 Man is the highest animal. Man does the classifying.
31 --
32 gentoo-amd64@g.o mailing list