From: Thierry de Coulon <tcoulon@××××××××.ch>
To: gentoo-amd64@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-amd64] VMware Player on Gentoo question
Date: Thu, 09 Mar 2006 12:46:12
On Thursday 09 March 2006 03.45, Mark Knecht wrote:
> Thierry, > Thanks for the response. I tried the player. It emerged but didn't > run complaining that I hadn't configured it. With no good instructions > about to get me through that quickly I've put the idea to bed for now. > I'll revisit it later if it makes sense. > > Thanks much, > Mark
I just came accross an article takling about a new program names "parallels" ( that is supposed to do the same thing as vmware while being less expensive. No ideas as to ebuilds but I'll give it a look - it should be able to run OS/2 and I'd like to see that. Thierry -- The problem with the world is stupidity. Not saying there should be a capital punishment for stupidity, but why don't we just take the safety labels off of everything and let the problem solve itself? Frank Zappa -- gentoo-amd64@g.o mailing list

Subject Author
Re: [gentoo-amd64] VMware Player on Gentoo question Marco Matthies <marco-ml@×××.net>
Re: [gentoo-amd64] VMware Player on Gentoo question Mark Knecht <markknecht@×××××.com>