From: Bob Sanders <rsanders@×××.com>
To: gentoo-amd64@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-amd64] HighPoint RocketRAID 2320 using Marvell drivers
Date: Mon, 21 May 2007 17:00:29
1 P.V.Anthony, mused, then expounded:
2 > Hi,
3 >
4 > I was wondering if it is possible to use the Marvell drivers to access
5 > the sata drives connected to the HighPoint RocketRAID 2320 raid card.
6 >
7 > I would like to treat the RocketRAID 2320 as just a sata card and use
8 > the linux software raid. This way I am not locked to a card.
9 >
10 > Is there any patch available? Any links?
13 Can the card be put into AHCI mode? That mode will allow the AHCI
14 driver to handle the drives via software raid.
15
16 Bob
17 -
18 --