From: "Florian D." <flockmock@×××.at>
To: gentoo-amd64@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-amd64] Thunderbird segfaults
Date: Wed, 26 Oct 2005 14:51:53
1 > I was just curious if there are many others running thunderbird on stable
2 > amd64. Perhaps the problem does not occur with ~amd64. I would assume
3 I´m running thungerbird on mostly stable amd64, just a few exceptions in
4 package.keywords. No crash at all :-)
5 > that somebody tested the package on stable amd64 before marking it stable,
6 > but that might be assuming too much since I get the impression that not
7 > too many around here bother with stable... :)
8 I´m sure, the _silent_ majority uses stable amd64
9 --
10 gentoo-amd64@g.o mailing list