From: Mark Knecht <markknecht@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-amd64@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-amd64] Re: Enabling debug info in Wine?
Date: Fri, 07 Mar 2008 19:05:47
1 On Fri, Mar 7, 2008 at 11:03 AM, Mark Knecht <markknecht@×××××.com> wrote:
2 > On Fri, Mar 7, 2008 at 10:54 AM, Duncan <1i5t5.duncan@×××.net> wrote:
3 > > "Mark Knecht" <markknecht@×××××.com> posted
4 > > 5bdc1c8b0803070921xbc44366we4b3d6b3d9615bfd@××××××××××.com, excerpted
5 > > below, on Fri, 07 Mar 2008 09:21:51 -0800:
8 > > > I'm not finding confcache or anything that's the obvious right choice on
9 > > > that one. I'll emerge ccache though.
10 > >
11 > > Yeah... confcache was an experiment that has been shelved for the time
12 > > being.
13 >
14 > <SNIP>
18 > > For people who'd prefer to have portage "just work" with the least
19 > > hassle, even if it takes a bit longer on some packages, confcache is
20 > > definitely something you want to leave alone, at least for now. Maybe
21 > > someday...
22 > >
23 > > --
24 > > Duncan - List replies preferred. No HTML msgs.
25 >
26 > Thanks Duncan. Can you suggest what I minimally need to change to get
27 > good backtrace data out of Wine. I've added ccache, run the command
28 > ccache -M 2G and rebuilt Wine at this point. Just figured I could do
29 > that in the background while I Waited for someone more experience like
30 > you to come along and tell me the right way to do it.
31 >
32 > Thanks,
33 > Mark
34 >
35 Sorry. Also added
36
37 FEATURES="parallel-fetch distclean ccache confcache splitdebug"
38
39 to make.conf
40 --
41 gentoo-amd64@l.g.o mailing list