From: Julien Cassette <hazynrg@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-amd64@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-amd64] Re: Netstat showing localhost to localhost connections
Date: Mon, 07 Apr 2008 19:00:50
1 2008/4/6 Kyle Liddell <kyle@××××××××××××××××.net>:
2 > Have you tried passing the -p option to netstat? That should show you what program/pid opened each port.
5 > On Sun, Apr 06, 2008 at 10:51:47PM +0200, Julien Cassette wrote:
6 > > Hi,
7 > > I see many lines similar to these ones in my netstat:
8 > >
9 > > tcp 0 0 localhost:9050 localhost:48065
10 > > TIME_WAIT -
13 > > Is it a security issue?
14 > >
15 > > Regards.
16 > --
17 > gentoo-amd64@l.g.o mailing list
21 Yes, I tried but obviously these sockets aren't owned by a particular program.
22 See http://rafb.net/p/l7Ykp653.html