From: Paul Hartman <paul.hartman+gentoo@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-amd64@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-amd64] Re: Cross compiler for Windows
Date: Mon, 17 Aug 2009 23:01:26
1 On Mon, Aug 17, 2009 at 5:54 PM, Mansour Al
2 Akeel<mansour.alakeel@×××××.com> wrote:
3 > I am trying but, I can not find any complete documentation for windows. I
4 > haven't used overlays before, and it looks like there's a need to use it.
5 > I am following http://en.gentoo-wiki.com/wiki/Crossdev and when I use the
6 > layman overlay, I need to create make.conf for that overlay ?? What do I put
7 > in that make.conf. It's going to be for windows !!
8 >
9 > Any advice?
10
11 I've never done it, but I found a blog post that has a brief example
12 of compiling win32 program in Gentoo:
13
14 http://rpx.kicks-ass.net/?p=1161