From: Mansour Al Akeel <mansour.alakeel@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-amd64@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-amd64] Re: Cross compiler for Windows
Date: Mon, 17 Aug 2009 22:54:41
1 I am trying but, I can not find any complete documentation for windows.
2 I haven't used overlays before, and it looks like there's a need to use it.
3 I am following http://en.gentoo-wiki.com/wiki/Crossdev and when I use
4 the layman overlay, I need to create make.conf for that overlay ?? What
5 do I put in that make.conf. It's going to be for windows !!
6
7 Any advice?
8