From: Nikos Chantziaras <realnc@×××××.de>
To: gentoo-amd64@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-amd64] Re: Cross compiler for Windows
Date: Tue, 18 Aug 2009 03:40:16
1 I did build a cross compiler at some time. I didn't use an overlay. I
2 needed only to compile out-of-tree packages for Windows. You will need
3 an overlay only if you intent to emerge packages with portage and have
4 them built for Windows. That's a can of worms I never opened; I just
5 needed to unpack a source tarball, and build it using the cross compiler.
6