From: "Hemmann
To: gentoo-amd64@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-amd64] KDE is dead...
Date: Tue, 15 Aug 2006 15:28:53
1 On Tuesday 15 August 2006 16:51, Peter Davoust wrote:
2 > Ok, so I had a 5 gig disk image I was using for a guest OS. I deleted it
3 > and it brought be down to about 93% usage, and gave me back KDE. Then I did
4 > a series of du -s /* etc, which took me to a directory I created for a Java
5 > application I'm writing. Somehow, a file called fool was created, and it
6 > was enourmous. I deleted it and it brought me down to 22% usage. Is that
7 > insane or what? I guess the file was appropriately named.....
10 a long time ago, gimp created a temp file with a size of 4gb.. which was
11 pretty deadly on a 8gb partition with 4gb free ;)
12
13 sometimes temp files are running completly mad.. a check once in a while is
14 not a bad thing.
15 --
16 gentoo-amd64@g.o mailing list