From: Duncan <1i5t5.duncan@×××.net>
To: gentoo-amd64@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-amd64] Re: What happened to Simon Stelling (blubb)?
Date: Thu, 19 Apr 2007 02:58:13
1 "Mark Knecht" <markknecht@×××××.com> posted
2 5bdc1c8b0704180736v6d61323p5756d5ee6d8c84cc@××××××××××.com, excerpted
3 below, on Wed, 18 Apr 2007 07:36:41 -0700:
4
5 > On 4/17/07, Bo Ørsted Andresen <bo.andresen@××××.dk> wrote:
6 >>
7 >> http://planet.gentoo.org/developers/blubb
8 >
9 > Reading through a few of his (hopefully not) final posts I see that
10 > Simon was going to start serving in the Swiss army around the 1st of
11 > April. I will hold out a little hope that his departure from Gentoo
12 > might have been hastened a bit by the stress of such a large life
13 > change. Maybe he'll be back when his service is complete. I know he will
14 > be welcomed.
15
16 I had intended to comment to the same effect, but got off on the planet
17 tangent and forgot. So yeah, hopefully after the army service (or in the
18 middle if it gets boring), he'll be back. =8^)
24 and if you use the program, he is your master." Richard Stallman
27 gentoo-amd64@g.o mailing list