From: Nikos Chantziaras <realnc@×××××.de>
To: gentoo-amd64@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-amd64] Re: Building 32bit Mesa for 64 bit system
Date: Tue, 11 Aug 2009 18:06:31
1 On 08/11/2009 07:08 PM, Alex Bennee wrote:
2 > Hi,
3 >
4 > I'm having trouble running 32bit Wine when it involves OpenGL stuff.
5 > It seems to run but I suspect the OpenGL calls that are made never get
6 > anywhere and cause the emulated program to die. There doesn't seem to
7 > be an emul package for building a 32bit Mesa. Is it possible to use
8 > the system ebuild and just build it in 32bit mode or is it more
9 > complicated than that?
10
11 32bit Mesa is provided by app-emulation/emul-linux-x86-xlibs. Wine
12 depends on various emul-linux packages, so I'm sure you have them
13 installed. Wine works here fine (I'm on AMD64 too.)