From: Paul Stear <gentoo@××××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-amd64@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-amd64] Whats using all my disc space?
Date: Fri, 17 Oct 2008 11:13:01
1 On Thursday 16 October 2008 15:52:59 Richard Freeman wrote:
2
3 > To add to the chorus of suggestions, may I offer "kdirstat"? It is in
4 > portage and does a great job of mapping file use, as well as some
5 > administrative tools for cleanup. Just be careful when deleting files
6 > that you don't just move them to the trash.
7
8 Well thanks again for all responses, kdirstat is now emerged and looks good at
9 identifying all my rubbish.
10 Paul
13 This message has been sent using kmail with gentoo linux