From: Richard Freeman <rich@××××××××××××××.net>
To: gentoo-amd64@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-amd64] Whats using all my disc space?
Date: Thu, 16 Oct 2008 14:53:28
1 Paul Stear wrote:
2 > Hello all,
3 > How do I list the contents of a disc in size order?
4 > I need to find out the largest files on a disc. It's my home dir which is
5 > 98% full, that's over 180GB used, normally its less than half of this.
6 > I just can't find anything that is very large.
9 To add to the chorus of suggestions, may I offer "kdirstat"? It is in
10 portage and does a great job of mapping file use, as well as some
11 administrative tools for cleanup. Just be careful when deleting files
12 that you don't just move them to the trash.

smime.p7s application/x-pkcs7-signature