From: Nuitari <nuitari@××××××××××××××××.net>
To: gentoo-amd64@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-amd64] Re: Tyan Motherboards
Date: Fri, 08 Jun 2007 06:58:46
1 > I guess that's one way to ensure you get the right one! =8^) I was quite
2 > pleased with Monarch service as well as price (tho their prices on memory
3 > were only average, thus my buying that elsewhere), and will likely order
4 > from them again next time I upgrade.
5
6 I ordered the whole server (w/o hard drives as I already have them) from a
7 local computer store (Cartier Informatique, in the Greater Montreal Region)
8 which has excellent service, however that was their (and mine) first
9 socket F system. I'm quite happy I dealt through them as I would have
10 easily been over 140$ on useless heatsinks.
11 --
12 gentoo-amd64@g.o mailing list