From: Daemon Xavier <daemon.xavier@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-amd64@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-amd64] Re: Flash 9?
Date: Tue, 06 Feb 2007 21:20:16
1 I think by that he means, the path of konqueror in your system. I
2 think the nspluginwrapper installs it for all apps on your system,
3 correct me if i am wrong lol, but for fox i just extracted the flash
4 download to my desktop, did a nspluginwrapper -v -a -i, then i went
5 into the folder i extracted and did a nspluginwrapper -i
6 libflashplayer.so and thats how it works for me lol. so if that
7 doesnt get you the flash for konq then hit the forums. gl
8