From: Sergio Polini <sp_rm_it@×××××.it>
To: gentoo-amd64@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-amd64] Re: Flash 9?
Date: Tue, 06 Feb 2007 20:55:58
1 Jan Jitse Venselaar:
2 > I have flash working in 64-bit konquerer by using the
3 > nspluginwrapper and setting up the right path in the plugins
4 > settings of konqueror.
5
6 Please, how did you set that right path?
7 I've read that I should go to Settings -> Configure Konqueror ->
8 Plugins, but I can't see any Plugins options (there are: Behavior,
9 Appearance, Preview & Meta-Data, File Associations, Web Behavior,
10 Java & Javascript, AdBlock Filters, Fonts, Web Shortcuts, History
11 Sidebar, Cookies, Cache, Proxy, Stylesheets, Crypto, Browser
12 Identification, Performance).
13
14 Thanks
15